RTS Practical Enrollment
- Full payment is required to register for any RTS PRACTICAL course.
- Registration for most RTS PRACTICAL courses is available online for a discounted price.
- Registration within seven days of a course date cannot be completed online.
- Please call 1-888-553-6287 (US only) or 405-936-9967 to register within seven days of a course.
- To register for electives and other presentations listed on the schedule please click on the specific course title for details.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted.
- All checks must be made payable to "RTS, LLC" and must clear the bank before registration is finalized.
- US funds only.
- International registrants must remit US funds via credit card, money order or bank check.
RTS PRACTICAL Student Cancellation Policy
- RTS cancellation policies are based upon and in line with industry standards for Professional CEC providers.
- Know your schedule and the consequences prior to registering with RTS!
- To maintain a quality educational experience US and Canadian RTS courses allow very limited class sizes, therefore the penalties for cancellation are strictly enforced.
Refund and Transfer Policies:
- With written notification received 14 days prior to Day One of the course:
- Refund of tuition less a 20% fee
- One time transfer to another course less a 20% fee
- After 14 days prior to Day One of a course that is Not sold out*:
- NO refund of tuition
- One time transfer less a 50% fee
- After 14 days prior to a Sold Out course*:
- NO refund of tuition
- NO transfer
* Due to the chronological order requirement for attendance of RTS PRACTICAL, cancellation of or transfer from a Part 1 module will potentially affect attendance at the subsequent courses at that site.
If you registered for multiple RTS PRACTICAL modules:
- Due to the chronological order requirement for attendance of RTS PRACTICAL, if you are unable to attend Part 1 or Part 2 you will have to cancel or reschedule subsequent part/s as policies allow.
- In addition to the stipulations and fees indicated above, if you received a discount for registering for all three parts it will be void if you cancel one or more of the modules after attending Part 1. Therefore, when calculating the refund the per-module prices for any module/s already attended will be subtracted from the discounted registration total you paid, along with the cancellation fees.
- Transfers can only be made one time.
- No refund for testing fees, transfer only.
- A nonrefundable 50% deposit in required per module in order to register, the balance of which is required 2 weeks before the course date.
- Due to class size restrictions formal enrollment for RTSM can only be made by phone or in person and space is not reserved until deposit or full payment is received.
- Simply telling or emailing office personnel or a member of the faculty that you "plan to come" to an RTSM module or "to hold a space" without securing your space via deposit does not constitute formal registration and will not reserve your space.
RTSM Student Cancellation and No Show Policies
- Enrollment in RTSM courses is limited to relatively small groups in which you are buying an exclusive spot (5 people is the minimum and 12 is the maximum for a practical session.)
- A full refund is offered for cancellation or transfer up to 30 days prior to the course date.
- If cancellation is made less than 30 days from the course date, you alone could create either a course that is not financially feasible to operate or cause other students to pay penalties in flight changes if the course is subsequently cancelled.
- For this reason the 50% deposit is nonrefundable and nontransferable within 30 days of the course.
- If you have paid the full RTSM course fee only 50% will be refunded upon cancellation or transferred within 30 days of the course.
RTS PRACTICAL and RTSM Course Cancellation Policy
Like most organizations, RTS reserves the right to cancel a course up to 2 weeks prior to the starting date, or in the case of natural disasters, last minute course cancellations may not be avoidable. In all such cases only tuition fees will be refunded in full, and/or the course will be rescheduled and tuition may be transferred. RTS is not responsible for non-refundable airline tickets.
Elective Enrollment and Cancellation
Electives are scheduled, coordinated, and administered by the respective instructor. These electives are offered and available to people outside of the RTS program and its students. Although RTS recommends and in some case requires the subject matter as part of various certification level requirements, RTS is not responsible for the venues, exact curriculum, or exact content.
Although most instructors have their own website whereupon enrollment can be made directly, we have attempted to simplify the process of enrollment in electives for the RTS student by making it available online through the RTS website. However, each elective remains the responsibility of the instructor. Elective registration fees go to the instructor/s.
Please contact the respective instructor for his/her cancellation policies. RTS is not responsible for elective cancellations.