Courses & Registration
Foundations Practical: Lower Extremity
- Explore the real factors in LE alignment assessment and adjustment (it's not the foot and knee, it's the knee joint!)
- Distinguish between the knee and the patella-femoral joint and how keeping you knee behind your toe doesn't solve the problem because it has nothing to do with your toe!
- Identify Valgus and Q-angle and modify forces via delivery and resistance-joint alignment
- Explore hip, knee and ankle function and output
- Examine single joint and multi-joint pressing strength profiles and create appropriate resistance profiles
- Identify the effects of an individual's structure on squats and how to customize set-up and execution
- Learn truly progressive and skillful balance training techniques: the last thing to do to improve balance is try to balance!! (and learn why the foot is the key, not the core!!)
The host site cannot provide specific RTS Foundations course information.
Please email RTS at [email protected] for any course related questions.
1093 Shotgun Rd.
Sunrise, FL 33326