RTS Foundations Practical Lab: Spine/Trunk
Foundations Practical Lab: Spine & Trunk
- Prerequisites: see RTS Foundations Prerequisites.
- RTS is for the Exercise Professional (or enthusiast evolving into an Exercise Professional) and therein focuses on others... Client-Defined exercise design and delivery.
- The scope of Foundations Practical includes the analysis and delivery of resistance exercises for "real people" and "general fitness".
- It does not include specifics of decision making associated with rehab, sports performance, bodybuilding, etc. These topics are covered in RTSM.
- Review the value and accuracy of assessments like posture and how to implement it realistically.
- Review the differences between exercise to optimize "core" function vs. exercises that require &/or involve the core.
- Review spinal structure influences for each exercise.
- Review Trunk Strength Profiles and create appropriate resistance profiles.