Courses & Registration
The following information applies to US, UK, and Canadian courses:
(For information on Foundations courses outside of these countries please scroll to the end)
The RTS Foundations level is comprised of the Foundations Video Lectures to be followed by Foundations Practical Labs
The RTS Foundations Video Lectures include:
- Prerequisite Foundations Video Lectures are available for purchase in the Course Library only on ExerciseProfessional.com:
- Level 1000 Courses
- Specific 2000 Level Courses:
- 2201 Force 1
- 2401 Torque 1
- 2403 Resistance Mechanics 1
- 2404 Muscle Mechanics 1
- 2501 Orchestration
- Level 4000 Courses specifically associated with the Practical Lab you are attending (SpTr, LE, UE,)
- The lectures are minimum required prerequisites and consist of approximately 50 hours of Online Lectures.
- They are absolutely critical in order to begin to communicate and think beyond "accredited trainer certification" levels, and to get the minimum understanding from the Practical Labs.
YOU MUST COMPLETE & KNOW
FOUNDATIONS VIDEO LECTURES
PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE!
(YouTube videos are NOT prerequisites!)
THESE ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND MUST BE COMPLETED
PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE!
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS POORLY PREPARED!
THIS IS THE LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN RTS FOUNDATIONS PRACTICAL LABS!
DON'T JUST WATCH IT!
ALL OF IT!
As the homepage states "RTS is ADVANCED EDUCATION..." requiring
far more preparation than any certification requires or offers!
YOU WILL BE LOST WITHOUT KNOWING THE INFORMATION IN THE ABOVE VIDEO COURSES
AND WILL BE WASTING YOUR INVESTMENT IN TIME AND MONEY!
The RTS Foundations Practical Labs are:
- Three two-day classes
- May be taken in any order (but the following is recommended)
RTS Foundations Practical Lab registration by phone = $600 per module, registration online = $550 per module
Choose the RTS Foundations Practical bundle for the specific series starting with the respective Spine/Trunk module and SAVE $300 more off the online price by registering online for S/T, LE, & UE at the same time!!! ($1350) This is for the three "Practical" classes and does not include prerequisite online video lectures. Lectures and Practical are quite obviously two entirely different things.
RTS Foundations Practical Lab instructors are currently located in Chicago, DC, Toronto, London and Ft. Lauderdale. They schedule classes at their facilities throughout the year, typically within 3-4 months of the starting date.
UK Students can get more information on RTS Foundations in the UK by emailing [email protected]
- RTS is for the Exercise Professional, and therefore focuses on exercise design, execution, and delivery for the client.
- The scope of Foundations Practical includes the analysis and delivery of resistance exercises for "real people" and "general fitness".
- It does NOT include exercises or demographics associated with rehab, sports performance, bodybuilding, etc
Information for Foundations courses outside of the US, UK, and Canada:
Other international courses typically include both the Lecture and Practical Labs and are typically held on sequential days rather than multiple weekends. The courses are presented live via a translator as needed. See the International Schedule for more information and/or contact [email protected].