Courses & Registration
RTS2 Practical Lab Minimum Prerequisites
YOU MUST COMPLETE & KNOW
THE PREREQUISITE ONLINE LECTURES
PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE!
FOR RTS2 PRACTICAL LABS THIS INCLUDES:
- Prerequisite Courses are available in the Course Library on ExerciseProfessional.com:
- Level 1000 Courses
- Specific 2000 Level Courses:
- 2201 Force 1
- 2401 Torque 1
- 2403 Resistance Mechanics 1
- 2404 Muscle Mechanics 1
- 2501 Orchestration
- Level 4000 Courses specifically associated with the Practical Lab you are attending (UE, LE, SpTr)
- The minimum recommended prerequisites consist of approximately 50 hours of Online Lectures.
- These Courses are absolutely critical in order to begin to communicate and think beyond "accredited trainer certification" levels, and to get the minimum understanding from the Practical Labs.
(YouTube videos are NOT prerequisites!)
THESE ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND MUST BE COMPLETED
PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE!
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS POORLY PREPARED!
THIS IS THE LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN RTS2 PRACTICAL LABS!
DON'T JUST WATCH IT!
ALL OF IT!
As the homepage states "RTS is ADVANCED EDUCATION..." requiring
far more preparation than any certification requires or offers!
YOU WILL BE LOST WITHOUT KNOWING THE INFORMATION IN THE ABOVE VIDEO COURSES
AND WILL BE WASTING YOUR INVESTMENT IN TIME AND MONEY!
RTS2 Practical Labs:
- Three two-day classes
- May be taken in any order (but the following is recommended)
RTS2 Practical registration by phone = $600 per module, registration online = $550 per module
Choose the RTS2 Practical bundle for the specific series starting with the respective Spine/Trunk module and SAVE $300 more off the online price by registering online for S/T, LE, & UE at the same time!!! ($1350) This is for the three "Practical" classes and does not include online "Lectures". Lectures and Practical are quite obviously two entirely different things.
RTS2 Practical Lab instructors are currently located in Chicago, DC, Toronto, London and Ft. Lauderdale. They schedule classes at their facilities throughout the year, typically within 3-4 months of the starting date.
- RTS is for the Exercise Professional, and therefore focuses on exercise design, execution, and delivery for the client.
- The scope of RTS2 Practical includes the analysis and delivery of resistance exercises for "real people" and "general fitness".
- It does NOT include exercises or demographics associated with rehab, sports performance, bodybuilding, etc