Courses & Registration
RTS2 Practical Labs
- Three two-day classes
- May be taken in any order (but the following is recommended)
- NOT required in order to attend RTS3 (but highly recommended depending upon your background)
LEVELS 1000-4000 ONLINE LECTURE PREREQUISITES
MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE!
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS POORLY PREPARED!
KNOW THIS MATERIAL! ALL OF IT!
YOU WILL BE LOST WITHOUT IT AND WILL BE WASTING
YOUR INVESTMENT IN TIME AND MONEY!
The currently available courses (approximately 90 hours) are all that are required at this time; new ones are being added weekly and will be roughly 100 hours when complete. These lectures are available through an exclusive and limited early launch of the Course Library on PersonalTraining.com. This backdoor access was created exclusively for RTS students. Previews of a few of these lectures can be viewed on the RTS YouTube channel.
RTS2 Practical registration by phone = $600 per module, registration online = $550 per module
Choose the RTS2 Practical bundle for the specific series starting with the respective Spine/Trunk module and SAVE $300 more off the online price by registering online for S/T, LE, & UE at the same time!!! ($1350) This is for the three "Practical" classes and does not include online "Lectures". Lectures and Practical are quite obviously two entirely different things.
NOTE: Registration within seven days of a course date cannot be completed online.
(All course admin and site requirements are completed and all course materials are shipped seven days prior to course date. Registrations after that date cannot be completed online or for the online price. Labor and expense incurred for already completed course support must be repeated for each individual registering in the last seven days.)
- RTS is for the exercise professional, and therefore focuses on exercise design, execution, and delivery for the client.
- The scope of RTS2 Practical includes the analysis and delivery of resistance exercises for "real people" and "general fitness".
- It does not include exercises or demographics associated with rehab, sports performance, bodybuilding, etc