CT: Investigation & Progression
By request, Continuum Training: Investigation & Progression is a new course for 2022 exploring the most challenging aspect of training… day 1! …and quite frankly the ultimate professional challenge that never ends!
- Move light years beyond canned assessments towards an “ongoing investigation“ that occurs every minuscule fraction of every rep!!
- See clearly how progress is determined first and foremost by motor learning!
- Explore the morphological tissue changes that should influence progression of load, time, and ROM… and why aggressive passive stretching can be malpractice in some situations!
- Examine and experience the progression of everything from delivery to control to load!
- From rehab to advanced external performance, explore the truly masterful skills of the greatest rarity in the exercise industry… a true exercise professional!