RTS2 Practical Lab Prerequisites & Recommendations
RTS2 Practical Lab Prerequisites (Minimum)
- The minimum recommended prerequisites consist of approximately 50 hours of Online Lectures.
- These Courses are absolutely critical in order to begin to communicate and think beyond "accredited trainer certification" levels, and to get the minimum understanding from the Practical Labs.
- Prerequisite Courses are available in the Course Library on ExerciseProfessional.com:
- Level 1000 Courses
- Specific 2000 Level Courses:
- 2201 Force 1
- 2401 Torque 1
- 2403 Resistance Mechanics 1
- 2404 Muscle Mechanics 1
- 2501 Orchestration
- Level 4000 Courses specifically associated with the Practical Lab you are attending (UE, LE, SpTr)
THIS IS THE LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION REQUIRED
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN RTS2 LABS!