Much better than a traditional short rope handle! Ideal any time your hands need to move apart to match your body's plane of motion.
- Turns your cable row into the best rear deltoid machine in the gym!
- Accommodates to an individual's shoulder width for cable rows! (Most cable row handles are too narrow!)
- Great for wide pulldowns because they allow you greater freedom of motion.
- Allows your hands to spread apart during triceps pushdowns more readily than those short ropes.
- Won't bend in your hand like the rope. Handle is solid, yet comfortably padded.
Handles adjust to allow you to grip any position (supination, pronation, neutral or between) and with your hand in the loop, you don't have to grip it at all. That's awesome if you have tennis elbow or the tendency to use a "death grip".
Approximately 20 inches long (on each side) when measured with the handles positioned as shown. Will obviously be longer when the handles are positioned for a parallel / hammer grip.
NOTE: Precise use of all RTS Exercise Tools is not as obvious as it may seem. They are not recommended for use by trainers that have not attended RTS courses that include detailed execution, progression, and cuing of/on the specific device!
In fact, if you think use of any of these tools can be generalized or standardized without considering the idiosyncratic realities of each and every individual then you obviously don’t understand it’s purpose nor the forces and internal influences associated, so please do not purchase from RTS.