Schedules & Registration
Foundations Practical: Upper Extremity
- Identify the spectrum of planes available to the individual for pressing and pulling
- Recognize the shoulder as the primary shear concern in the body and how to alter loading accordingly
- Examine single joint and multi-joint pressing and pulling strength profiles and create appropriate resistance profiles
- Identify the influence of restraint (bars, floor, machines, etc.) upon movement and ranges and how to set up an individual to maximize effectiveness
- Identify key scapula-humeral rhythm influences in exercise from presses to pulling through a variety of planes.